Integrate Square with QuickBooks, XERO, NetSuite and more
Learn how to integrate Square within your current accounting solution, and stop overpaying for payment processing with QuickBooks, XERO, NetSuite and more.
We offer a wide variety of gateway services
Taking Payments Unobtrusively With a Sleek and Smooth Design
A big reason for Square’s massive popularity is the simple fact that its design is sleek and minimalistic, making it the perfect counterpart to your business. This is clear in its online payment design, but it’s especially clear in the products it offers for taking payment in person. It shows off your modern designs like your own business does.
- Square focuses strongly on its design aesthetic, which is sleek and unobtrusive for maximum efficacy.
- Even if your customers don’t ever see it, your employees will respect the thoughtfulness in Square’s design and you’ll appreciate its ease of use.
- When you use Paynomix to help with your accounting and internal consistency, you get access to a simple design that’s intuitive and beautiful.
Giving Your Customers More Options
Why only offer one option for your payment processing? Square payment processing gives you access to all sorts of options so your customers can choose whatever’s most comfortable for them, rather than having to pick out of a predetermined lineup. From individuals taking credit card payments for homemade treats to giant businesses processing thousands of transactions a day, Paynomix offers options that suit your needs.
- Offering additional payment processing options makes it easier for your business to grow and thrive.
- However, if you don’t have the appropriate options to process a variety of payment options on the back end, it can quickly turn into an internal nightmare.
- Paynomix gives you the tools you need for quick and efficient processing of all your purchases, no matter where they come from.
Making Your Business All Hands on Deck
A business should be a collaborative effort between all employees, from the CEO to the employee who started yesterday. But if you’re using an accounting option like QuickBooks, you only have one entry point, and you’re not going to give your password to every employee. Paynomix will help you take care of that issue.
- When all your employees can directly input new sales and make changes to existing sales, they can feel more like a part of the business.
- This collaboration builds your employee loyalty and minimizes turnover, in turn making your business more competitive and cost-effective.
- With cost-effective measures and a great design, Paynomix and Square help you put your business at the front of the pack.
Keeping in Touch With Customers
Your customers want to know that you genuinely care about them. Square includes options that help you track your customers’ purchases and see what they want to see you improve on in the business. When you study your customers’ purchasing habits, you’ll learn more about how to reach out to new and existing customers, maximizing your profits.
- It’s important to understand more about your customers if you want to expand your business.
- When you express genuine interest in the way your customers interact with your business, you’re more likely to adapt to your customers’ needs.
- You can keep track of the numbers you’re seeing on your Paynomix account and the numbers you’re getting from Square to work toward a better business structure.
Knowing Your Audience and Your Employees
When building a business, you need a strong team and a strong customer base. If you skimp on either one, you’ll find floundering results. With the seamless integration you can achieve through Square and Paynomix, you don’t have to worry about disappointing either one or sacrificing one for the other.
- Finding a payment processor is an important part of setting up your business, and Square payment processing is a great choice for any business that likes to be on the cutting edge of new technology.
- It’s important to take advantage of the newest innovations in every part of your business, not just the payment processing part.
- Paynomix helps you bring your business to the front of the line, whether you’re talking to your employees or presenting a new idea to your customer base.
Paynomix is a simple but powerful solution that helps your business operate the way you wish it could. Try it risk-free today.